- Message from NC Attorney General
- Corporate Captains
- Hiring & Promotional Exams
- Legislative Reports
- LEO Benefits
- NCACP Draft Alarm Ordinance
- NCACP Police Officer’s Assistance Fund – Sponsored by the RANC
- New Chiefs Mentoring Program
- President's Message
- Racial & Ethnic Disparity Report
- Training Opportunities
- Upcoming Events
- First Net NC
- First Responder Network Authority
- H-E-A-R-T, Inc.
- International Association of Chiefs of Police
- National Prevention Toolkit on Officer-Involved Domestic Violence
- NC Institute of Government
- NC LEAP
- NC League of Municipalities
- NC Police Executives Association
- Police Executive Research Forum
- Wives Behind the Badge
The North Carolina Attorney General's Office announced that the Annual Peace Officers Memorial Day Ceremony will be held Thursday, May 5, 2016 at the Colonial Baptist Church - 6051 Tryon Road - Cary, NC 27518. Representatives from all North Carolina Law Enforcement Agencies are encouraged to attend. The General Public is also invited to attend.
Click HERE to learn how to purchase a
Practice National Police Officer Selection Test (POST) and/or a POST Study Guide.
AMU to Provide Law Enforcement Leadership Education to NCACP!
NEW!! For more information about the program or to enroll, click HERE.
Law Enforcement Excellence for Tomorrow......Today!
George H. Erwin, Jr.
#2 Candor Drive
Fletcher, NC 28732
(828) 490-4611 Office
(828) 483-4562 Fax