- Message from NC Attorney General
- Corporate Captains
- Legislative Reports
- LEO Benefits
- NCACP Draft Alarm Ordinance
- NCACP Police Officer’s Assistance Fund – Sponsored by the RANC
- New Chiefs Mentoring Program
- Racial & Ethnic Disparity Report
- President's Message
- Hiring & Promotional Exams
- Join the NCACP
- Training Opportunities
- Upcoming Events
- First Responder Network Authority
- H-E-A-R-T, Inc.
- International Association of Chiefs of Police
- National Prevention Toolkit on Officer-Involved Domestic Violence
- NC Institute of Government
- NC League of Municipalities
- NC Police Executives Association
- Police Executive Research Forum
- Wives Behind the Badge
Click HERE to learn how to purchase a
Practice National Police Officer Selection Test (POST) and/or a POST Study Guide.
AMU to Provide Law Enforcement Leadership Education to NCACP!
NEW!! For more information about the program or to enroll, click HERE.
Check out the link on the left for Upcoming Events ! There you will find information regarding Regional Meetings and more.
Welcome To The NCACP Website
The Board of Directors of the North Carolina Association of Chiefs of Police welcomes you to our website. You can stay informed about the NCACP, Upcoming Events, Training, Vacancies and issues important to law enforcement by visiting our website. Updates will constantly be posted throughout the year. We welcome any ideas, input or articles that you may want to share with our members. The NCACP is only as strong as our members and their participation.
Law Enforcement Administrators are facing many challenges in today's environment and sharing ideas, programs and successes with other administrators is essential in assuring efficiency, effectiveness and camaraderie. The mission of the NCACP is to serve every Chief of Police in North Carolina, regardless of the population of the city/town or size of the department. We look forward to hearing from each of you soon.
George H. Erwin, Jr.
#2 Candor Drive
Fletcher, NC 28732
(828) 490-4611 Office
(828) 483-4562 Fax